Not many homeowners can brag that their homes are beautiful inside and out but you can when you make 17413 Orchid Falls Lane in ARTAVIA yours.
J. Patrick Homes has outdone themselves when it comes to this stunning 2,892-square-foot home. Oversized windows overlook front and back lawns surrounded by mature trees. Tray and exposed beamed ceilings crown spacious rooms that are perfect for entertaining. The contemporary kitchen is a masterpiece where families can roll out cookie dough on the generous countertop. The extended island provides plenty of room for adults to sip their favorite cocktails while conversing with the chef. At the end of the evening, homeowners can retire to their gorgeous owner’s suite for a well-earned rest.
- Single-story home features stunning brick-and-stone elevation and a welcoming front porch
- Three bedrooms and three full baths
- Work from home in a private study tucked behind French doors
- The spacious family room is a dream with a bay window, high ceilings and a gas log fireplace.
- The gourmet kitchen features an island with counter seating, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space.
- The owner’s suite is highlighted by a large bay window and tray ceiling.
- The primary bath offers dual sinks, a corner garden tub, a separate shower and a walk-in closet
- Tandem three-car garage
This beautiful home is currently priced at $424,990. Nestled among centuries-old Loblolly pines, ARTAVIA in Conroe promises a tranquil lifestyle just a stone’s throw away from the W.G. Jones State Forest. Residents enjoy a sparkling five-acre lake and boardwalk, fitness center, splash pad, playground, discovery ponds, relaxing green spaces and — coming soon — a cafe. Young residents attend Conroe ISD schools. Make an appointment to make your dreams come true.